To upgrade your Minecraft Server on Ubuntu to a more recent version of forge:
- Download the installer and universal package for the version of forge you want.
- Transfer them to the server.
- Run the installer:
java -jar forge-X.X.X-X.X.X.XXX-installer.jar --installServer
- Restart the server:
java -Xms1024M -Xmx8192M -jar ~/minecraft/forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1175-universal.jar noguiadsls
And now for the thrilling conclusion to… HLv1_RPiDS! (<— a what now?)
- Setting up a Hyperledger Fabric development environment on a Raspberry Pi
- Building Hyperledger Fabric on Raspberry Pi
- Setting up a Docker Swarm on Raspberry Pi
- Deploying a Hyperledger Fabric network on the Swarm with Docker Stack and testing with BYFN.
In this section we’ll go over the steps I take to launch the network and talk through some of the configuration sections to watch out for as you setup your own.
But first a quick proof of work demonstration: